#Pitch2Pitch | vol.11
On the 11th of August, we had the pleasure to host an elevator pitching event of a few promising Bulgarian startups.
The event, part of the monthly series Pitch2Pitch, includes a 1-minute pitch followed by an up to 5 minutes Q&A In front of 6 judges:
1. Ilian Scarlatov (Founder and Managing Partner of MANE Capital and MANE Crypto)
2. Thomas Tsanev (Vice President of Finance at Citibank)
3. Victor Manev (founder of Impetus Capital)
4. Ivelina Delcheva (Senior Finance and Operations Improvement Professional at AUTO1 FinTech)
5. Emil Shekerdzhiiski (Founder of Networking Premium)
6. Trifon Mihaylov (partner at Networking Premium)
On this session the startups pitching were:
1. Subscribe BG is a SaaS B2B platform for seamless multi-channel mobile engagement. It enables businesses to interact with consumers on multiple channels (SMS, Viber, etc) in real-time via dynamic content (mobile coupons, chatbots). Their mission is to contribute to the development of your business by providing it with new, better and more accessible technology, through which it can easily and quickly interact with more people, and thus build more and more personal relationships with them -"We believe that this is how we make the world a better place."
2. Zekeng is a world-class company that offers stellar prototyping services, from A-Z, at competitive prices. They’re not only passionate engineers building innovative products and generating impact, though. As entrepreneurs themselves, we implicitly understand what it takes to bring an idea to fruition. Established in 2007 in Sofia, Bulgaria, Zekeng initially operated as a custom PCB layout design studio. Over the years they gradually expanded their team and added more services to their portfolio like PCB assembly, rapid prototyping, firmware development, industrial design, and feasibility studies.
3. Cargenta Brain - Your car on your phone - location, diagnostics, maintenance, advanced security and safety in real time.
4. DiFOLD - Backed by the EIT Climate-KIC accelerator and founded by the business-tech duo — Radina Popova and arch. Petar Zaharinov, the start-up DiFOLD unveils its flagship product — the Origami Bottle. Featuring DiFOLD’s proprietary collapsible design technology, it is the first reusable bottle that folds flat, yet remains ultra-stable when unfolded.
5. Roni Games - a Bulgarian software company specialized in the making of games for PCs and mobile devices. It is focused on the production of high-quality products with a specific graphic style and original game mechanics.