#Pitch2Pitch | vol.5
On the 11th of December, we had the pleasure to host an elevator pitching event of a few young, yet promising Bulgarian startups.
The event, part of the monthly series Pitch2Pitch, includes a 1-minute pitch followed by an up to 5 minutes Q&A In front of 5 judges:
1. Ned Dervenkov (BESCO - The Bulgarian Startup Association).
2. Victor Manev (Impetus Capital).
3. Trifon Mihaylov (Networking Premium)
4. Boris Kolev (Serial Entrepreneur)
5. Angelina Markova (PWC and a foreign VC)
On this session the startups pitching were:
1. CrimeSpy - a project that was part of the Hackathon4justice hack in Washington, DC from November 5-7. The main objective of the project is to detect crimes captured by surveillance cameras using artificial intelligence.
2. How thrive - a positive habits and thriving mindset app. It is based on positive psychology, coaching, holistic approach and the latest research on well-being and happiness at work.
3. CardioMol - a Bulgarian startup that provides a full range of Drug Discovery Services: from identified targets to optimized lead candidates, ready to start their preclinical trials. They do that by using an improved structure based in silico Drug Design Platform, with advanced predictions of activity, selectivity and ADMET.
4. Neuraw - a company developing artificial intelligence that specializes in the diagnosis of various diseases through nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR) imaging or computed tomography.
The winner of the event was Crime Spy. They will receive a credit prize of 10,000 BGN to use at Networking Premium Coworking. Along with that one week of guidance and review with Emil Shekerdjiiski and Trifon Mihaylov and will compete in the finals.