Another month, another #Pitch2Pitch!
This month we had five amazing startups pitch on our stage:
- BrainBuddy - a platform that connects college students with teachers and people with experience in their chosen field of work/study that will be able to help them for an assignment they have or to study for an upcoming exam.
- Raycloud - describing themselves as the "Spotify for games", you can already guess that Raycloud is a startup that is developing a platform that allows the users to access a variety of games on any internet enabled device
- SafeMails - is offering a service to help small and medium sized businesses to exchange safe emails by End-to-End encryption, guarding your device from viruses, with no need to install any new softwares
- Sealio is a startup focused on helping highly scaled and fast-growing companies to automate their API testing, saving them time and money in the process. The program analyses your software runtime and makes automation testing in a matter of seconds and just a few clicks
- IPfabrika - offers services both to startups and established companies in order to protect their brand and identity. They believe that coming up with an original concept and idea is a good start, and properly protecting it is the next step.
Our wonderful judges this month were:
- Viktor Manev - Co-Founder and Managing Partner of Impetus Capital
- Thomas Tsanev - Angel Investor and former vice president at City Bank
- Yavor Gochev - Sr. Investment Manager at Innovation Capital
- Stoyan Nedin - Venture Partner at Vitosha Venture Partners
- Angel Hadjiev - Managing Director at Seedblink
Special thanks to our partners and sponsors:
- OmaiTV for capturing and broadcasting during the event
- Ivaylo Ivanov and Janet Todorova from Founder Institute
- Mila Petrova from Teamup
- Anna Zdravkova from Grantive
- Alexander Vladimirov from Formula Tech Bulgaria
- Ivaylo Nikolov from HealthInBox
- Kaloyan Kirilov from Startup.bg
This month's winners were Raycloud and Sealio, that took the big award home!